Texas Administrative Law Attorneys
The Leichter Law Firm focuses on the representation of clients in contested hearings before state licensing boards, commissions, and enforcement agencies. We also represent professionals and organizations appealing the decisions of entities ranging from state agencies and the State Office of Administrative Hearings to The Court of Appeals and the Texas Supreme Court.
To learn more about how the Leichter Law Firm may be able to help you, please contact us today by calling 512-495-9995.
Our experienced Texas administrative law attorneys have a wealth of experience litigating a wide variety of cases, including those involving:
- ISC -Informal Settlement Conference / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH –Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspension Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare/Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
Whatever your particular administrative-law needs, we would like to discuss your case with you in order to learn more about how we may be able to help you.
The Leichter Law Firm represents clients before numerous State and Federal Administrative bodies. Examples include:
- Texas Medical Board (Formerly Texas State Board of Medical Examiners)
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services –IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
We have a wealth of experience dealing with a wide variety of agencies, and we may be able to put this to work towards your defense.
If you are facing a hearing in front of an administrative body in the state of Texas, the Leichter Law Firm may be able to help you. To discuss your case with one of our compassionate Texas administrative law attorneys, please contact us today by calling 512-495-9995.