Amarillo Administrative Law Attorneys
When your company or business has to contend with the complex documentation and proceedings associated with licensing boards, commissions, and enforcement agencies, any mistake, even a seemingly minor one, can be disastrous. If you have a skilled and experienced legal representative handling these issues, however, you can guard against making a critical error regarding an important legal case.
The qualified Amarillo administrative law attorneys of the Leichter Law Firm are committed to helping professionals protect their livelihoods and face administrative action effectively. We make sure that all of our clients fully understand their rights in individual cases and have comprehensive support. If you want to learn more about your rights or about the administrative services that we can provide you, contact us today at 512-495-9995.
Administrative law cases can be complex and daunting for someone not experienced with their intricacies. However, at the Leichter Law Firm, we are equipped to handle a huge variety of administrative law proceedings, including the following:
- ISC – Informal Settlement Conference / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH – Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspensions Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare / Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
Every client’s needs are different, and our experienced Amarillo administrative legal representatives cater our services to your specific requirements when facing administrative action.
Clients that must face an agency under administrative law need to understand the unique aspects of the agency they are dealing with. For instance, the Leichter Law Firm represents Amarillo clients in front of the following agencies:
- Texas Medical Board
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services – IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
In order to ensure that your case is represented in the best possible light, an experienced attorney will know and understand the most effective strategies for building a strong defense against each of these agencies.
For help with legal representation in a state or federal administrative case, trust an Amarillo administrative law attorney of the Leichter Law Firm to handle your case professionally and efficiently. To learn about how we can help you, contact us today at 512-495-9995.