Arlington Administrative Law Attorneys
In the event that an Arlington administrator’s job is threatened, it is important that he or she understands that legal protection is available. If you are facing a hearing on your behavior or practices under administrative law, you are also facing potential penalties by state licensing boards, enforcement agencies, and commissions, or sometimes more than one. You could even be facing the State Office of Administrative Hearings, the Court of Appeals, or even the Texas Supreme Court.
At the Leichter Law Firm, our administrative law attorneys dedicate their practice to helping individuals facing legal action under administrative law. Not only can we help you face administrative agencies, but we can also provide you with any help you may need in the appeals process, should the initial decision in proceedings prove disappointing.
Administrative Law Proceedings
The proceedings a defendant might have to face may vary in nature and severity. Fortunately, at the Leichter Law Firm, our administrative law attorneys have years of experience that can help Arlington defendants with their proceedings, such as the following:
- ISC – Informal Settlement Conference / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH – Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspension Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare / Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
Due to the focused and specialized nature of administrative law, it is often unwise to try to tackle your defense on your own, so making the decision to seek an Arlington attorney with the skills, experience, and confidence necessary to successfully represent your case can be absolutely pivotal to your job security.
Clients that must face an agency under administrative law need to understand the unique aspects of the agency they are dealing with. For instance, the Leichter Law Firm represents Arlington clients in front of the following agencies:
- Texas Medical Board
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services – IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
In order to ensure that your case is represented in the best possible light, an experienced attorney will know and understand the most effective strategies for building a strong defense against each of these agencies.
Contact an Administrative Law Attorney in Arlington
If you or someone you know is facing charges under administrative law, the administrative law attorneys of the Leichter Law Firm may be of great help. Contact our offices in Arlington by calling 512-495-9995 to learn more about your legal options.