Lubbock Administrative Law Attorneys
Many people must acquire and maintain professional licensure, or documentation, to work in their chosen professions. Unfortunately, some people’s professional reputation and ability to work is threatened by official reviews, licensing boards, and enforcement agencies. The Lubbock administrative law attorneys at the Leichter Law Firm PC understand how important protecting one’s job is, and we provide skilled legal defense for professionals subjected to such reviews.
Fortunately, with an attorney of the Leichter Law Firm PC at your side, you can feel confident facing the following proceedings:
- ISC – Informal Settlement Conference / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH – Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspension Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare / Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
Since each case involves a particular set of defense strategies, it is important to find a legal team that has a wealth of experience as well as knowledge of your particular case’s legal intricacies.
Administrative Agencies Represented
The Leichter Law Firm PC is prepared to work with the following administrative areas:
- Texas Medical Board (Formerly the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners)
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services – IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
If you are facing actions from any of these organizations in Lubbock, it is important that you speak with a skilled administrative law attorney. Guidance from an attorney can provide you with the legal support that you need to keep your professional credentials intact.
Contact an Administrative Law Attorney in Lubbock
If your job is being threatened by administrative action in Lubbock, the administrative law attorneys at the Leichter Law Firm PC understand the stress that you may be feeling, and we can offer valuable legal guidance. To learn how an attorney can help you through this difficult time, call our offices at (512) 495-9995.