Houston Administrative Law Attorneys
Administrative proceedings involving entities such as state licensing boards, commissions, and enforcement agencies require a great attention to detail and understanding of the complex legal issues which often pertain to each specific case. Without the assistance of a skilled legal representative, a professional can fail to take full advantage of their rights under the law, resulting in a potentially unnecessarily negative outcome.
At the Leichter Law Firm, our legal team is dedicated to providing effective and efficient representation for professionals and organizations in the process of an administrative claim, hearing, or appeal. To learn more about your rights and legal options with regards to your case, call our experienced Houston administrative law attorneys today at 512-495-9995.
Types of Proceedings
Our attorneys have extensive amounts of experience litigating all manner of administrative law cases, and have provided effective representation in all of the following areas:
- ISC – Informal Settlement Conference / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH – Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspensions Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare / Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
No matter what your administrative law needs, our legal team can create and execute a legal strategy uniquely tailored to your specific needs.
Clients that must face an agency under administrative law need to understand the unique aspects of the agency they are dealing with. For instance, the Leichter Law Firm represents Houston clients in front of the following agencies:
- Texas Medical Board
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services – IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
In order to ensure that your case is represented in the best possible light, an experienced attorney will know and understand the most effective strategies for building a strong defense against each of these agencies.
If you are in need of representation before a state or federal administrative body, seek out a firm that has the experience and wealth of resources to provide exhaustive legal guidance throughout the process. For a free legal consultation to learn more about how the Leichter Law Firm can address your legal needs, call our Houston administrative law attorneys today at 512-495-9995.