Austin Administrative Law Attorneys
Administrative proceedings can be incredibly complex and difficult to navigate. Between dealing with licensing boards, commissions, and enforcement agencies, professionals dealing with administrative issues have a lot to consider. Frequently, these types of cases end poorly for the professional who lacks a thorough understanding of the intricate legal issues involved in administrative hearings. Fortunately, a skilled legal professional, like the Austin attorneys at the Leichter Law Firm PC, can help individuals wade through murky waters of administrative law.
The Austin administrative law attorneys with the Leichter Law Firm PC pride themselves on offering proficient guidance and dedicated service to professionals and organizations who are facing administrative claims, hearings, or appeals.
How We Can Help
It is imperative that individuals and organizations dealing with administrative issues know their rights under the law, and the attorneys at Leichter Law Firm PC can use their experience and knowledge to offer insight into these processes. We have dealt extensively with litigation in all of the following areas:
- ISC – Informal Settlement Conferences / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH – Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspension Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare / Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
Regardless of what your specific case demands, our Austin attorneys have the knowledge, determination, and skills needed to help you get the best possible results for your case.
Clients that must face an agency under administrative law need to understand the unique aspects of the agency they are dealing with. For instance, the Leichter Law Firm represents Austin clients in front of the following agencies:
- Texas Medical Board
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services – IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
In order to ensure that your case is represented in the best possible light, an experienced attorney will know and understand the most effective strategies for building a strong defense against each of these agencies.
Contact an Austin Administrative Law Attorney
If you are facing administrative action by a federal or state committee, it is in your best interest to retain legal representation from a qualified and experienced Austin attorney. Contact the Leichter Law Firm PC by calling our Austin office at 512.495.9995 today to let us begin working on your case right away.