Dallas Administrative Law
Administrative law typically involves cases with the State Office of Administrative Hearings. In some instances it might also involve the Court of Appeals, or the Texas Supreme Court. These cases can involve people who need legal representation for a variety of reasons. This could include facing legal issues regarding licensing boards, enforcement agencies, or commissions. Whatever kind of hearing one is involved in, having experienced legal support can be beneficial in numerous ways.
Administrative law encompasses a number of different issues and circumstances. For instance, the following cases represent administrative law issues that a person could face:
- ISC – Informal Settlement Conference / Show Compliance Hearings
- SOAH – Contested Case Hearings
- Temporary Suspension Hearings / Emergency Suspension Hearings
- Probation or Consent Order Violations
- Modification & Termination of Disciplinary Orders
- Medicare / Medicaid Exclusions by the OIG
- DEA Surrenders & Reinstatements
- Character & Fitness Determinations
- Initial Licensure Committee Proceedings
- Injunctions & Declaratory Orders
- Agency Rule Challenges
Additionally, it’s important to know about not only the different kinds of cases that can arise in administrative law. You should also be aware of the large variety of administrative bodies that a licensed professional can find themselves in front of.
- Texas Medical Board
- State Board of Dental Examiners
- Board of Nurse Examiners
- Board of Law Examiners
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Texas State Board of Psychologists
- Other Occupational Licensing Agencies
- Texas Department of Health
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services – IG Exclusions
- Drug Enforcement Administration
Facing administrative action or consequences from these and other agencies can be serious.
If you or someone you know is facing an administrative hearing in the Texas area, then our legal team at the Leichter Law Firm can help you. We have years of experience working with licensed professionals. We use our extensive knowledge and experience to your advantage. Contact us online or call us at 512-495-9995 to learn more about your legal options when facing an administrative law hearing.