Leichter Law Firm PC attorneys Louis D. Leichter and Dan Lype will be speaking at the 13th Annual Advanced Texas Administrative Law Seminar.
The seminar will take place on Aug 16-17, 2018 at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, TX. Their presentation is titled “Ethical Implications When Representing Impaired Professionals.” It is slated for 12:35pm Friday afternoon and offers .50 hour CLE credit in ethics.
Register for the seminar to attend or watch online here.
Texas license defense attorney Louis Leichter will be presenting at the National Business Institute’s Continuing Legal Education for Professionals seminar next month.
The seminar, titled “Representing Physicians: A Guide for Attorneys” is set to take place on Wednesday, July 18, 2018. It covers the following topics:
- Privacy, Fraud and Abuse Laws: Advising Physicians
- Doctor Employment and Partnership Agreements: How to Draft, Review and Negotiate
- Setting Up New Medical Practices: Key Considerations
- Licensing Problems: Handling Probation, Suspensions, Revocations and More
- Ethical Considerations for Representing Physicians
Attorney Leichter’s presentation is called “Ethical Considerations for Representing Physicians” and runs from 4:00 to 5:00.
For more information, online registration, or to watch it online, click here. Depending on which state you practice in, attendance offers between 6.00 and 7.20 CLE credit hours.