Leichter Law Firm to speak at National Business Institute CLE Seminar
Texas license defense attorney Louis Leichter will be presenting at the National Business Institute’s Continuing Legal Education for Professionals seminar next month.
The seminar, titled “Representing Physicians: A Guide for Attorneys” is set to take place on Wednesday, July 18, 2018. It covers the following topics:
- Privacy, Fraud and Abuse Laws: Advising Physicians
- Doctor Employment and Partnership Agreements: How to Draft, Review and Negotiate
- Setting Up New Medical Practices: Key Considerations
- Licensing Problems: Handling Probation, Suspensions, Revocations and More
- Ethical Considerations for Representing Physicians
Attorney Leichter’s presentation is called “Ethical Considerations for Representing Physicians” and runs from 4:00 to 5:00.
For more information, online registration, or to watch it online, click here. Depending on which state you practice in, attendance offers between 6.00 and 7.20 CLE credit hours.