Texas license defense attorney Louis Leichter will be presenting at the National Business Institute’s Continuing Legal Education for Professionals seminar next month.
The seminar, titled “Representing Physicians: A Guide for Attorneys” is set to take place on Wednesday, July 18, 2018. It covers the following topics:
- Privacy, Fraud and Abuse Laws: Advising Physicians
- Doctor Employment and Partnership Agreements: How to Draft, Review and Negotiate
- Setting Up New Medical Practices: Key Considerations
- Licensing Problems: Handling Probation, Suspensions, Revocations and More
- Ethical Considerations for Representing Physicians
Attorney Leichter’s presentation is called “Ethical Considerations for Representing Physicians” and runs from 4:00 to 5:00.
For more information, online registration, or to watch it online, click here. Depending on which state you practice in, attendance offers between 6.00 and 7.20 CLE credit hours.