How could an attorney help a chemically dependent professional prevent a license suspension?
Posted on Thursday, December 1st, 2016
Licenses are required for many professions like in the field of law, medicine, or education for the public to know they are qualified of doing their jobs. However, professional licenses can be suspended if someone has filed a complaint against the professional. If a drug abuse complaint is filed against a professional, a license defense attorney could help them with the following:
- Help professionals understand their options
- Help professionals determine all the charges filed against them
- Help professionals to have a strong legal argument
- Help professionals to protect their rights in court
- Help professionals to make sure their business and interests are protected
License defense attorneys are well-versed in handling such cases and they are trained to preserve the integrity of professionals who are being threatened with suspension. At the Leichter Law Firm PC, our Austin lawyers understand the importance of protecting the license of every professional who are facing suspension. If you are in such situation, call us today at (512) 495-9995 to learn more about our strong legal defense.